Monday, January 26, 2009

Patty's Shower 2.0

Patty's 2nd baby shower was this weekend (again at my house) - this was for her girlfriends (LOTS of teachers).

Dena helped make the cupcakes (okay, she did most of the work - I ran out of vegetable oil and made a batch without eggs) - which are pretty darn cute, if you ask me. And since this is my blog, you don't have to ask!

Since my baby won't be getting any Aggie stuff, I have to live through Patty's cute Aggie presents. Whoop!
Our mom got Patty this onesie - I think it is so precious and just like our mom (she was a teenager in the 60s afterall)!!
Patty with her hostesses (Christy, me and Dana)
All we need now is the BABY!!! Just about a month to go...

1 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

Are there question marks because she doesnt know the sex of her baby?