Friday, January 16, 2009

Honest Scrap

I have been waiting to be tagged since beginning a blog and got my first AND second taggings today (for the same game) - I am SO excited!!!

Rules: list 10 random things about you that are true and then tag seven other people to do the same. Fun times.

1. I am not an organized person, but I organize my closet by type of clothes (work or fun) and then by style (sleeveless, short-sleeved, etc).
2. I found my first gray hair at 25 and immediately yanked it. Now I am constantly monitoring my hair in all mirrors.
3. I LOVE Fickle Pickles.
4. I wear Certain Dri deodorant because I used to have a 'sweating' problem.
5. I only kissed 5 boys before Brent.
6. I love to decorate our house in icy blues, it's sort of becoming a problem as that color is in almost every room of our house.
7. I read 'Shanna' by Kathleen Woodiwiss every year in November.
8. I HATE tomatoes.
9. I am a really light sleeper and get irrationally annoyed at any noise that keeps me awake in the night.
10. I love '60s music and listen to it online all the time.

I don't think I have 7 people to tag, but I'll tag Dez, Kerri, Heather, CT, and that's pretty much it!! Happy Friday!!

0 comments: