Monday, January 5, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

Since 2008 has ended, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite memories from 2008! It doesn't quite work out to 1 event per month, but here's my top 12 memories. I apoglize in advance for the spacing, I couldn't get it to be any different.
1. Schuyler coming home from Iraq (January)

2. The birth of Elizabeth Jansen (February)

3. Philip and Kristi Susen's wedding (March)


4. Brent's Sloshball birthday (May)




5. Day at the Lake Austin Spa with Mom and Patty...no pictures, just wonderful memories (June)
6. Patty getting pregnant (June) :)
7. July weddings

8. My birthday at Hula Hut (August)

9. Macey's 1st birthday (October)

10. Getting pregnant!!! (October)

11. Celebrating 4 years married to my sweetie (October)

12. The Levine wedding (October)




13. My month of trips (December) - Raleigh, Orlando, and Puerto Vallarta...Okay, so I know I'm an accountant, but let's say this is the baker's dozen!!

Here's to all the adventures 2009 will bring!



0 comments: