Friday, December 1, 2023

Movie Review: Trolls

Our friend crew went to see Trolls Band Together at the start of our Thanksgiving break. The kids always have the week off from school, so I've started taking the week as well.


Plot: Poppy discovers that Branch was once part of the boy band 'BroZone' with his brothers, Floyd, John Dory, Spruce, and Clay. When Floyd is kidnapped, Branch and Poppy embark on a journey to reunite his two other brothers and rescue Floyd.


Review: Well. This was...just ok! Kind of bummed because I absolutely LOVED the first movie. Several times we moms looked at each other and were just amazed at the absurdity of the plot. Like how high were the writers of this movie?! Was it fun? Yes. Were the kids entertained? Yes. Was it a good movie? Nope. I'm glad we went, but I'll stick to the original for a good movie!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I can't say i will see this..ha!