Monday, December 11, 2023

LJA Holiday Party 2023

We had Brent's work holiday party Saturday evening. I have a lot of fun going to Houston twice a year for Brent's work activities, and this was no exception! We went up Friday and made a weekend out of it with his co-workers, Riley and Derek and their wives.

We got to the hotel, changed out of our travel clothes, and met up with more of Brent's co-workers at a tiki bar. This place had some fun drinks and cups and the decor was awesome.

Coquito - Puerto Rican version of egg nog - YUM

I want this mug haha

This shot was TERRIBLE - artichoke liquor - GAG
*We didn't know it was artichoke liquor when we ordered*

You gotta love a drink with a lantern on it!

Saturday morning was nails and brunch!

This is now an annual required picture {grin}

It's a good morning when you have this many drinks


Brisket hash, lavender mimosa, and a holiday mule - YUM!

It was fun to see the pool area so decorated - 
picture on right is when I was at the same hotel for Wicked in June!


With my hot date - I am obsessed with my dress - I got it on clearance for $20!


With my LJA wives

Susie and I did the 360 cam this year

We ate, drank, danced, laughed...had a great time and shut the party down at 1AM. Sunday came too quickly - we had a fun lunch at Chuy's and headed back to Austin to get the kids and settle back into real life with lots more holiday and birthday fun.

While we were away, my parents had our kids plus Patty's big 3 - so there was LOTS of fun happening at their house!

Drew made her holiday cards and had lots of help.

Always a good time with cousins

I always joke with Dez that it's time to shopping for dresses for the next party - can't wait for our next trip in June. {grin}


2 comments:

Natasha said...

I love your dress! And now I want a weekend of drinking and partying!!!

Kathryn Bagley said...

You looked amazing! What a fun weekend with friends! I love the 360 cam pic!