Tuesday, September 26, 2017

9 Month Comparisons

I'm not sure that anybody but me enjoys these posts, but I sure do love seeing how my babies stack up!


Trent:
Weight: 18 pounds, 6 ounces - gained 9 pounds, 13 ounces
Height: 28.5" - grew 8"

Drew:
Weight: 16 pounds, 14 ounces - gained 7 pounds, 14 ounces
Height: 27.5" - grew 7.5"

Paige:
Weight: 17 pounds 3 ounces - 7 pounds, 4 ounces
Height: 27.5" - grew 7.5"

*I'm most surprised that Paige has now gained the least amount of weight, although I guess with her being the biggest that shouldn't really be a surprise.

*I think Paige still looks the most like Trent, but I think that is largely due to her face shape - she has the same perfectly round face with big cheeks where Drew's face is more narrow. You can definitely tell they are all siblings though!

1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Trent and Paige def have the same smile! so cute!