Monday, February 23, 2015

Oscars 2015 Fashion Police: Busy, Busy

There weren't too many dresses with pattern or texture. I think most actresses wanted to play it safe, but we got a few with a little something extra.

Chloe Grace Moretz
She's 18. This is perfect.

Felicity Jones 
I think she is so adorable, and I loved her performance, so it pains me a little to say this, but I really dislike this! Like really dislike!

Keira Knightley
Oh Keira...I'm sad.

Kelly Osbourne
Too much?

Kerry Washington
I expect more from her.

Lorelai Linklater
And we thought the sleeves on the last dress were bad...

Rachael Harris
It fits her good but don't her arms look weird?


2 comments:

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Yep, I love this last dress so much. I hate to pick apart someone's body, but it should have been on someone thinner with better arms.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Chloe looks great. The rest...meh.