Monday, February 23, 2015

Oscars 2015 Fashion Police: All That Glitters

I love sparkly dresses! I think it's easy to make something go from good to great by adding some sequins. That might be the Texas girl in me {go big or go home and all that}.

Anna Faris
I am never a fan of her hair - the color is always off and she never fixes it.
With that aside, I like the dress.

Emma Stone
This is never a color I would wear, but she looks awesome!
I love how different she has looked too all season - the pants outfit at the Globes, the suit at the SAG, and this. AWESOME!

Jamie Chung
I love this. She is so beautiful.

Jennifer Lopez
I chose this picture over the one where you could see the full front because I am tired of seeing her ta-tas.

Julianne Moore
This is the best she has looked all season. Great job!

Katie Cassidy
She is pretty, but this is just a little too much.

Kelly Ripa
Eat a cheeseburger. Fix your hair. Get a dress that doesn't overwhelm your frame.

Lady Gaga
Is she trying to look normal? I can't tell. Whatever it is, she fails.

Naomi Watts
Nope.

Nicole Kidman
Big nope.

Carmen Ejogo
I love her make-up and necklace, but the dress is too much like a slip!


3 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I didn't like GaGa's look either, but someone brought up a good point. At least she didn't show up in an egg. My favorite was JLo's dress.
I'm with you on Kelly Ripa. Eat a cheeseburger!

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Katie Cassidy's looks always say too much.

Karen M. Peterson said...

The more I look at Julianne Moore's dress, the more I like it. I didn't at first, but now I do.

I didn't really like Emma's dress though. I feel like the style was too old for her. The color and the sparkles were good, I just didn't like the design of the dress.