Monday, February 23, 2015

Oscars 2015 Fashion Police: Bold and Beautiful

I am still on a high that Allison and I made it through all the Best Picture nominees, and I loved the show and fashion! I saw my favorite {and second favorite} and my jaw dropped I loved them so much. There were a lot of good and okay dresses but nothing that stood out as just awful. And the men looked mostly good!


America Ferrera
There are too many things slightly off.
Her hair part is too severe, make-up is too pale, bustline looks weird.
It could have been pretty with a few changes. 

Dakota Johnson
 I almost like this. If she had a bust {any bust} it would have looked a lot better.

Gina Rodriguez
Not dressy enough, too short, bad shoes. 

Giuliana Rancic
She is just beyond too skinny. 

Jennifer Hudson
This looks too similar to what she wore to the Grammys. 
She looks pretty but I'm not blown away.
Plus, I like what she performed in better.

Jessica Chastain
I really like the dress and how it fits her but wish she'd done more with her hair and make-up. 

Rita Ora
This is just okay to me. 

Scarlett Johansson
I would have really liked this without the choker thing and with a smile. 

Solange Knowles
The anti-Beyonce. 

Taya Kyle
She looks really pretty, but I wish it was pulled up a little.


2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I didn't love any of these. In fact, I didn't love any of the fashion this year.

Kathryn Bagley said...

was not a fan of Taya's dress...it made her look preggo and yea too much boobage