Monday, February 23, 2015

Oscars 2015 Fashion Police: The Best of the Best

I didn't have anyone I thought was just so awful as to call her the worst {although Lady Gaga and Felicity Jones are up there}, and the guys held it together really well too. So I'm just going to focus on my favorite ladies!

Runner-up for Best Dressed: 
Anna Kendrick in Thakoon

She looks flawless. Hair, make-up, understated jewelry, tiny bit of skin peeking through. Just gorgeous!


Best Dressed Winner:
Rosamund Pike in Givenchy Haute Couture


I literally went 'wow' when I saw her. She looks beyond amazing!
She was one of the first people I saw, and I knew no one could beat her look.
Breathtaking!

Well, there you have it. My thoughts on the fashion.  What did you think?


3 comments:

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

I was giddy when I saw Rosamund. I knew she'd get it right. Love!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I love almost everything about Rosamund's look, but that slit just didn't work for me.

And Anna did look great.

Kathryn Bagley said...

agreed!