Sunday, February 10, 2013

Randoms


  • Guess who is coming out to play tomorrow? BP3!! I won't be able to go to the hospital to see my newest nephew, but I promise to post a picture and details as soon as I get them. So excited!
  • Today has been kind of a blah day. It's been a blah weekend. When I spend too much time indoors I get a little emo. But with Drew being so young, we're trying to stay out of public situations as much as possible until March. But I definitely need to be getting out some...to avoid the crying jag I had on Brent this afternoon.
  • I am totally caught up on Downton Abbey. My obsession continues, and I can't wait to finish season 3!
  • Brent found the camera I thought I lost...in my glove box. 2 weeks after I bought another camera. Oops.
  • I need a fun book to read. I downloaded the last book in the Matched trilogy but haven't started it yet. Anyone have something light and fun I should read?
  • The last 2 nights Drew has only gotten up ONCE in the night. She is such a good baby. Of course I'm still recovering from last weekend when I stopped counting after the 8th time I had to get out of bed.
  • I hope Starbucks does Valentine's cups again this year.
  • Hitting up Target tomorrow to get gifts for Trent and Drew for Valentine's Day and for the TWENTY kids in Trent's class. Seen lots of Pinterest homemade presents...um...nope!
  • I hate that even without 'serious' postpartum, I don't adjust well to having a baby. I wish I could just roll with it instead of being nervous about everything. Ugh.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey! CONGRATS to Patty. Please send her my love!

Monica Curry said...

YES! Download or buy "Sparkly Green Earrings"....I'm almost half way through...super funny and all about motherhood. BigMama wrote it (you might have read her blog), but anyways it's super and a fun/easy/light read!

Anonymous said...

Read Divergent by Veronica Roth. It's the 1st in the series. Soooo good!! Similar to "the hunger games."

Enjoy your kiddos!!

Stephanie