Thursday, February 7, 2013

Movies!

The week before Drew arrived, I kept thinking it'd be great to squeeze in one more movie with Allison or have a date night to Alamo Drafthouse with Brent {he'll only go to the movies there since he can drink beer...which duh is the best way to watch a movie}, but there was nothing out I wanted to see. Now? Lots I want to see! Ugh. It'll be months probably before I go to a movie. And next year? Allison - mark your calendar, we're doing the Oscar movies again! {grin}

A Good Day to Die Hard - I've seen all the Die Hard movies and love them!

Oz The Great and Powerful - A pretty interesting {so it seems} Oz story

Beautiful Creatures - Witches? Yes please!

Warm Bodies - Zombies? Yes please!

Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks and a shirtless Josh Duhamel? Yes please!

Any movies you want to see?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deal on Oscar movies. No shock you want to see Oz. you love Wicked after all. Going to the drive in movie this weekend! AP

Kelly said...

I am still deciding if I want to go see the Jack Reacher movie. You know how I feel about the books and I just don't want good ole Tom to ruin it for me.

Anonymous said...

No beer, no dates. Thems is the rules. - B

Karen M. Peterson said...

I can't wait to see Die Hard.

And I only have one more Best Pic nominee to see: Zero Dark Thirty.