Tuesday, February 26, 2013

iPhone Photo Dump

I love doing random photo dumps and seeing other people's. I think it's neat to catch a glimpse of the every day. And I love that in years to come, when all this is forgotten, I'll have the every day moments recorded. Cheesy? Yes. But whatevs.

Our little guy who hates haircuts let Daddy shave his head. 
I don't know who was more traumatized when it was all over.

I mean seriously.

Emily warned me reflux babies don't like the Bumbo...
I was hoping she was wrong. Um...no.

Trent's cooking concoction. 
He didn't understand why I didn't want to try it...

Rescue Bots...roll out!
A major theme around our house these days...

Drew and Mayer...not impressed with each other. {grin}
They better get used to each other because my sis and I will be together A LOT over the coming months...


5 comments:

the blogivers said...

Can you post the recipe for Trent's cooking creation? Looks delish ;)

Anonymous said...

She looks so cut in her bath! AP

Anonymous said...

TOLD YOU! Haha. Hope her reflux is doing better. What are these awesome Rescue Bots? Sounds like something I should know about for Wyatt!

Adventures of Three Harts said...

Okay- that smiley picture of Drew is RIDICULOUS! She is such a doll!

I can't believe you didn't try a bite of the cooking, that looks delicious ;)

Beth said...

OMG. The second pic down - the one of Drew smiling. Holy crap! I would totally have that one blown up and framed or put onto a canvas because that is babymodel quality adorable awesomeness! But I won't. Because she's not mine so that would be weird. ;)