Monday, February 25, 2013

Mini Oscar Fashion Recap

I don't have the time that I want to do a full recap, but a little something is better than nothing, right? Next year when I don't have a newborn, I'll be back in full swing...I hope!

Runner-up for Best Dressed: Jennifer Lawrence
She looked pretty much flawless. I don't have a single complaint. 

Best Dressed: Naomi Watts
I love how unique the cut of this dress was, I love the sparkles, I love her hair and make-up, and she looks insanely hot.

Best Dressed: Chris Pine
 I was surprised at how many men I saw with pants too short, goofy shoes, weird tux jackets, bad facial hair... Chris looks amazing.

Best Couple: Jen and Ben
 Flawless

Some other favorites
Reese - the dress doesn't blow me away but her hair and makeup are perfect
Jessica - the dress fit perfectly and everything was beautiful
Amanda - a little unique and fits like bam
Adele - this dress was a big step up from the Grammy's even being black

Worst Dressed #1 - Anne Hathaway
1997 called...and wants all its prom dresses back 

Worst Dressed #2 - Melissa McCarthy
This dress does her body no favors. Where it hits her is just awful. I also don't like the color or her hair.

So there you have it. A mini-recap. 
What'd you think of all the stars?


3 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I am the only person in America who didn't love Naomi's dress. I don't hate it, but I don't love it.

I thought Jessica Chastain was definitely a contender for best dressed. I LOVED her total look.

Melissa McCarthy's dress looks like it's made out of t-shirt material. And what the heck was Anne thinking??

Anonymous said...

Like Karen...I have to disagree a bit. JL is BEAUTIFUL, has a rockin' bod and is young. Her dress was too safe and bridal for my taste.

Totally agree about AH and MM - even my hubby (who is fashion handicapped) said "what is going on with her boobs? those lines (I explained to him they were called darts) make her look like she has strange nipples". HAHA.

Kelly said...

Keith LOVED Naomi Watts' dress!! And he also liked Anne Hathaway but more because he likes her. :) I love Jen and Ben...I never thought I would like them together since she used to be married to Scott Foley...but I'm over it. ;)