Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Name Game

It only took Brent and me 1 day instead of 2 to name this child. Maybe we're getting better at this whole parenting thing??

We proudly introduce...

Drew Kathleen

I plan to get the birth story up by Monday and have such cute pictures of Trent meeting his baby sister. He definitely loves her! It is adorable. I always hate the long time between hearing of a new baby and reading the story of their arrival...I promise I'm not dragging this out on purpose...I just don't have free hands much right now! Thanks for all the sweet comments and love for our baby gurl. We are over the moon!


9 comments:

plauschinat said...

I absolutely love the name!!! Glad to hear you all are doing well, and I can't wait to read the birth story.

Melissa said...

Love it! So cute

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics of Miss Drew :) - JP

Kelly said...

Drew Kathleen is perfect. Love you!!

Adventures of Three Harts said...

Beautiful name! I can't wait to hear about her story. Congrats!

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

beautiful name! I love it!

Lessons in Life and Light said...

I love it! Unique without being weird. Good job! Hope you're feeling great!

Amy said...

Congrats! Precious gurl, precious name!!

Amy said...

Congrats! Precious gurl, precious name!!