Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Newest Obsession: Downton Abbey

I'm really late to the party, but I just started watching Downton Abbey. And I love it! I am watching it while Drew naps during the day {on my chest}. I am super bummed that only Season 1 is on Netflix right now because I have 30 minutes left in the season!

Some people think it's a little slow, but I disagree. It's so neat that it follows the titled family AND the family staff. I'm not sure who is more scheming between the 2 sets! {grin}


Anyone else watching it? What else should I be streaming from Netflix during Drew's nap times?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breaking Bad! J and I watched 4 seasons in 2 weeks... Now we point out places that might be good secret places to cook. Ha! It's obsessively terrific. Cele

Karen M. Peterson said...

It's about time!

Season 2 gets even better. This show rocks.

Anonymous said...

also watched the first season on netflix....then had a bunch of FB spoilers tell me about someone dying (I won't tell you if you haven't heard yet) and am bummed to keep watching it.