Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Anticipation

We have our 41 week appointment tomorrow. I started to prep the 'standard' categories I've filled out for quite awhile in this pregnancy for a Bumpdate. And I got irritated, ha. There is really nothing new to write about in the last week.

I am nervous and excited to see what's going on with Baby Gurl. I have been having some pressure and things, but I am fearful there will be no change from the 39 week cervical check I had. Something has to be happening, right? It will definitely be fun to see what's going on in there since we'll be having several procedures... Brent is going with me to the appointment in case we do have to make some decisions.

I know she can't stay inside forever. I really think the last few weeks of pregnancy are so uncomfortable to make birth seem enjoyable! I just really can't wait for our daughter to be here!

I'm ready for the newborn smell. 
I'm ready for milk breathe.
I'm ready for tiny fingers and tiny toes.
I'm ready for babywearing and cloth diapering.
I'm ready to see Trent with his baby sister and be a family of 4.
I'm ready to figure out a name!

I'm ready!

2 comments:

The Krause's said...

Maybe she is getting her stubbornness out of the way now instead of during her teen years ;)...... Try and see the positive LOL I really hope she makes her debut soon though......I can't wait to see pics, meet her, and know her name!!!!

Adventures of Three Harts said...

Good luck! Hopefully your next post will say that SHE is here, healthy and beautiful, after a fast and easy labor and delivery!