Thursday, January 17, 2013

Confessions


  • I love when babies fart. Drew stretches and farts and it cracks me up.
  • Drew sleeps on my chest most of the day which is really cramping my blogging style. So there probably won't be a ton of blogging right now. Although I have lots of topics in my head.
  • I hate baby hiccups. Especially in the middle of the night.
  • I also hate diaper changes in the night. Always means we're going to wake-up a little bit, probably get the hiccups, and spend a good while not wanting to go back to sleep.
  • Drew had her 2 week checkup yesterday. She is 90% in height and head circumference and 95-98% in weight. She is above her birth weight! And only getting up {most nights} twice a night!!
  • If you don't want to read about babies...my blog probably isn't the place to be right now.
  • Patty is doing good - no baby yet!
  • I need to download pictures from my phone and camera. Drew is soooo cute. {grin}
  • We're adjusting to a family of 4 pretty good. I think the hardest part is feeling like Trent is being jipped. The logical part of me knows this is a transition period and that Drew needs me now. I know he's fine, but the mommy part of my heart worries.


2 comments:

Adventures of Three Harts said...

I love baby farts, too! How do such precious little things rip such big ones?
I cannot wait to see some new pictures of little miss, and her big brother who I'm sure isn't getting jipped. Just think about how fun holidays and vacations, every day really, will be once he realizes how awesome having a sibling is. (Says the girl who only has one and has the same anxiety every time I think about a possible #2! Ha)

Anonymous said...

Trent will adjust but TOTALLY understand worrying about him losing time with you. Funny thing is now over a year later, I still have moments of that guilt, but I never feel bad for Abigail...haha, guess because I know she has never known any different. Just make sure to make time for him somehow, even if it is just that you put him to bed at night, even though you are pooped and would rather have B do it. We have found that when Wyatt starts acting up more or being crabby a good easy fix is just to make sure to play one on one with him in the evenings before bed a bit longer. Works wonders. HUGS and GET UP SOME MORE PICS OF THAT BABY GIRL!