Sunday, December 11, 2011

Semi Copout Post

I actually have a lot of posts...in my head.  And I just don't have time to post them.  In my 'spare' time, I'm working, Christmas shopping, creating our Christmas card, not cleaning my disaster of a house...  Blogging has just taken a backseat.  But I promise I'll find a little bit of time and put together a bunch of posts.  I'm actually really excited about several topics I have in mind!  But what I was thinking about tonight as I worked on our Christmas card was just how much my little guy has changed this year.  It's amazing how few pictures I have of the 3 of us together.  I intend to remedy that in 2012!  But when I was searching for pictures, I just kept staring at pictures of T.  He was SUCH a baby a year ago!  The first year of his life the changes were so drastic month-to-month.  So I guess I haven't really noticed it as much in 2011.  But wow!  Looking back, he just looks so different to me.  So while I don't write any real posts tonight (hence the title of the post), I will still share 2 pics to show what I mean.

January 2011 - so little!

November 2011


See what I mean?