Thursday, December 1, 2011

Project 52 Failure

I haven't posted about Project 52 in a while because I have majorly failed at it.  Here are the items that aren't done right now and if there's any chance I can get to them before the end of the year.


4. Save money to buy a Canon Rebel. - I will be able to buy this in January!  Yay!
5. Take a photography class. - Can't do this until I have the camera, but I should be able to do in early 2012.
6. Get back to pre-baby body (or as close to it as possible). - Utter failure.
8. Run at least 1 5K. - Utter failure.  Going to look around for what's happening in December.
11. Purge our house of excess clutter. - Not perfect at all, but I did quite a bit this fall.
12. Start Trent’s college fund. - Nope.  Not yet, but I think I can do this in December.
13. Organize photos. - Nope!
14. Finally learn to sew (lessons from mother-in-law). - Nope!
17. Volunteer. - Nope!
18. Continue learning guitar (or more like re-start). - Nope!
20. Make more dinners for our family. - Nope!
21. Create a budget. - Nope!
22. Make a will. - Nope!
23. Visit the World of Harry Potter. - Nope!
24. Go on more dates with Brent. - Not great, but I'd say we have done more together.
26. Use my crock pot at least once a month. - Nope!
27. Less bad eating! - Nope!
28. Have a guest blogger (and someone who is not an IRL friend). - Going to ask a few people.
29. Get moving again. - Nope!
30. Eat like a vegetarian for a week (or at least a weekend). - Nope!
31. Cut back on Starbucks. - Nope!
42. Do something fun for our anniversary (October 16). - We had a great time at Sea World!  HA!
47. Hang Christmas lights myself and get something for the yard (but NOT a blow-up decoration). - Brent (AKA Scrooge) says we can't afford new lights and anything in the yard.  Bah Humbug.  I'm still working on it!
50. Attend the Texas Book Festival with Allison. - Allison bailed on me, so she's paying this $5. :)
51. Go to at least 1 Aggie sporting event. - Nope!


Point of this story - some charity is going to make a lot of money off me, and I'm a total slacker.

3 comments:

the blogivers said...

This list is inspiring me/setting me up for failure :)

the blogivers said...

In response to your question, yes, I'd love to do a guest post! :) Just give me a topic and a time frame! You can email me at allisonoliver at gmail dot com if you want.

Anonymous said...

Feel bad about the book fair! Went to a book fair at my nephew's school - does that count? Forgot about the veg weekend - always looking for someone to go to a veggie restaurant. - Allison