Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Decorations!!!

I love, love, love to decorate for Christmas!  I decorate for most holidays, but it's usually a few pieces.  Not so at Christmas.  My mom goes nuts and has decorations in every room.  I'm not there yet, but give me time...I just have to grow my collection!  So sit back as we stroll through my house.

Lights!  Nothing spectacular, but I love having outside lights.
Now, for full disclosure, this is from 2 years ago, but the lights look pretty much the same.  If you know us, you know we don't have either of those vehicles or bushes anymore, so I couldn't pretend it was from this year. {grin}

The mantle and our stockings (which I LOVE).  The mantle needs some work, it's kind of plain.

If you were looking for some trucks, you've come to the right house. This is where they 'park' for the night.

The kitchen (my new monogrammed towels are from my MIL)
The fridge and counter are where I display our cards. 

Entry way
If you look closely at the nativity scene, there's an extra Mary.  Trent put her there.  He knew where the she was and said she belonged with Jesus.  Love that kid!  He knows she's Jesus' mommy!!!!

Kitchen table

Guest room
Can you see the little piano in the bottom right picture?  Trent is obsessed with it and 'plays' it.  He carries it around the house and even pretends to sit on the stool.  Brent says it'll get broken, but it'll be worth it for how cute Trent is with it. 

End table in living room
My mom and Granny made all those ornaments!

All my door knob hangers (Brent hates these - ha)

Some of my favorite ornaments

My favorite - the tree!!!

There you have it - my decorations.  They just make me happy.  Merry Christmas, friends!

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

Yay! Very festive :)

Kelly said...

LOVE everything!!! I see my card on the fridge!!! YAY!

Kelly said...

LOVE everything!!! I see my card on the fridge!!! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Not Christmas related but the trucks made me smile. I like how you filled the vases/bowls - very festive! Merry Christmas! - Allison