Sunday, December 11, 2011

Review: The Lion King

I mentioned briefly that I saw 'The Lion King' while in Vegas.  I really can't express in words how amazing this play was!  It definitely goes at the top of my list (although I still say 'Wicked' is #1 in my heart).  I was just blown away by the costumes, the singing and the dancing.  The story is, of course, almost identical to the Disney movie.  There are a few extra songs, but other than that the story is the same.  There were a few additional dances by the animals and one tribal song - all of which were awesome.  At the beginning I had goosebumps, and I was crying by the end.  If you ever have the chance to see it, GO!!!

Some awesome pics via google.
Can you believe those giraffes are people?  Crazy, huh?


1 comments:

Kelly said...

I remember when it came to Austin a few years ago. My mom saw it and loved it. I hope it comes back soon!