Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Ramblings

  • I did it - I joined Twitter!!  If you tweet, let me know your name so I can follow you.  I'm 'aggieallena'.  Although I'm not sure I want that name after this weekend...and last. {grin}  'agurleygurl' was already taken.  Explain that one to me.
  • Trent fell asleep in the car on the way home from church - he NEVER falls asleep in the car.  Result?  He's been in his bed for over an hour and hasn't gone to sleep.  I've taken video of him through the monitor though of him singing 'Big Girs Don't Cry'.  Love that kid.
  • Patty and I took the kids to Kiddie Acres on Friday.  Miles calls it 'tittie' - hilarious.  We also went to have ice cream with Aunt Patty and Blair because...MOM OVERSHARE...Trent went #2 in his potty!!!
  • Is anyone watching Glee this season?  So far...I'm underwhelmed and it's my FAVE show.  WHERE is Finn?  I really need some Finchel love!
  • Don't tell Brent...but I'm starting to get baby fever...
  • I have some ADORABLE pics of Ms. Blair to share soon.  Maybe that's causing the baby fever?  That girl used to hate anyone who wasn't her mama.  Now I get to hold her all the time.  And boy can I make her chuckle.  And can I tell you she is SO chubbs.  Like WHOA chubbs.  Can't wait for her SIX month stats.
  • Trent is finally asleep - after adding about 20 stuffed animals to his crib.
  • I think I am almost able to afford the fancy camera I want...yay!
  • I'm hoping for a BIG October for Project 52, I'm slacking big time...


4 comments:

XOXO, Michelle said...

lots of updates! Twitter is fun, and annoying all at the same time. Right now my twitter feed is full of 500 people all tweeting about the same damn amazon.com coupon... ugh

I need to do a project 52 update, and do something things on the list so I have an update!

Kelly said...

Kiddie Acres was one of my favorite places when I was a kid and woah...Trent...good job on the potty training success!!!

michelle said...

I've resisted Twitter's allure so far. You'll have to blog about it in a few weeks, you know, if it's added anything to your life and all. :)

Yay for potty training success!

And yes - Glee is disappointing. I'm annoyed with most of the characters.

Anonymous said...

Glee is a bit of a letdown this season. Honestly, some of last season was too. I wonder how they will go forward once everyone graduates. I off to follow you on Twitter...