Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lucky No. 7

Today marks 7 years of marriage with my sweet.

I wanted to take a minute to share with the world why the past 7 years have been so darn lucky for me and what makes Brent so great.  He doesn't get mentioned much on this old blog, but trust me, he's pretty awesome!

He makes good arm candy.

He treats our son wonderfully.

He's funny and is always trying to make me laugh.

He is good to family (his and mine).

He respects his friends.

Here's to many more...maybe 77 more?

I love you, honey!!!


6 comments:

Heather said...

Such a sweet post! Here's to many, many more! Congrats!

the blogivers said...

Sweet post :) Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! - Allison

Kelly said...

So sweet!!! Love you both! It still makes me laugh when I look back and remember track practice and the "semi-mutal feelings" conversation. When was that 1997??

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple!

Anonymous said...

Great post - loved it! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

Rhonda

Jaclyn said...

Happy Anniversary!!