Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Holy Cow - Baby Girl is SIX Months Old!

My favorite niece has been here for 6 months.  The time has flown by!  She is definitely lower maintenance than her brother but has the shortest temper.  Until recently if you weren't her mama...don't even look her way.  But lately?  Oh me, oh my!  She lets me hold her and kiss her and squeeze her and tickle her and love her...she is just SUCH a joy!  The theme for her first birthday party has already been decided, and even though I don't want her to grow up, I can't wait for her party!  It has been so fun to have some pink sass mixed with our masculine brood!

The Many Faces of Ms. Blair


4 comments:

KristenW said...

Awwww. I love these! Can't wait to see her again.

Hanna said...

Check your email! I sent you a link to find stuff for her birthday theme. :-)

Kelly said...

WOW!!! 6 months!! Where does the time go!

plauschinat said...

Wow, what a cutie!