Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Whoop!

Last night was our 2nd annual trip to College Station for the A&M vs. t.u. basketball game. A&M's b-ball team is not known historically for their winning abilities, but they have been much better the last few years. And we have beaten t.u. at home the past 4 years...I was a little concerned about last night given our 3-7 Big XII record and recent loss to Baylor (Seriously? Baylor? After losing to them in football, this is just salt in the open wound.)

Can't start the night without a shotgun.


Final score - WHOOP! I had nothing to worry about - we have now beaten t.u. 5 years in a row at home. We led the entire 2nd half, by as much as 19 points!

We had an extra ticket and gave it to my cousin, Ryan. Don't you just want to squeeze him because he's so adorable!! {Ignore my crazy eyes and hair, please. I have no excuse.}