Monday, February 9, 2009

Reviews

This weekend I saw a couple of good movies that I thought I'd pass along, even though 1 of the stories will make me sound ridiculously insane...

I saw 'He's Just Not That Into You' with Allison and Rhonda on Sunday. It was really good. Most of the reviews I saw weren't that great, but the 3 of us really enjoyed it. Parts of it made me really uncomfortable (not to give too much away, but the whole Bradley Cooper-Scarlett Johannsen story line was just too much for me - but I know that's partially because I'm pregnant and hormonal), but overall it was a fun movie. I think even guys would like it...

Now, the craziness emerges... I had DVR'd a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie from last Sunday, 'Loving Leah', and I got around to watching it Friday night. I ended up watching it FOUR different times over the weekend - I can't believe I just admitted to that. Not only is the storyline precious, but the main male character (played by Adam Kauffman) is SOOO ridiculously gorgeous. It's worth watching just to watch him onscreen. There's also a super cute song in the movie by Michael Buble, 'Everything'. If you haven't heard it, give it a listen - so sweet!

Now back to the fabulous world of auditing... :)

1 comments:

STACEY said...

Oh I want to see ‘He’s Just Not That Into You’…..I’ll tell Bodie that you said even guys would like it & maybe he’ll take me! HAHA!