Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Weekend

I feel like this past weekend FLEW by!

Friday I hung out with my girlfriend, Lauren - she even made me dinner!!

I started Saturday off by beginning the project of cleaning out the room that is becoming the nursery. We are rearranging all the rooms in our house, so I figured the first step was getting this room empty. My fabulous mother-in-law is going to paint the room (that is one thing I've picked out), and I'd like to get that done soon. It'll make me feel like we've made some progress, even though we have no name, no bedding, no registry...

Then came wedding dress shopping for Allison's wedding. I LOVE to be a bridesmaid, and we had a blast. This dress is not one we liked, but it was fun for all of us to get to try on dresses (even if mine didn't zip - ha)!

Then was Elizabeth's birthday party, followed by a party at Derek's house.
Sunday, Allison and I saw 'Slumdog Millionaire' - it was so awesome! We saw it just in time for it to win a million Oscars. I love watching the Oscars and critiquing all the fashion - can't wait for the Fashion Police tonight on E! Is anybody else just totally underwhelmed by Brangelina? I also felt so bad for Jennifer Aniston being on stage directly in front of her ex and his tramp!
Anyway, we had a great weekend and hope everyone else did to!


1 comments:

STACEY said...

Allison is getting married?! Tell her congrats for me!
You 3 look so pretty.