Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Blonde and a Baby (Who is Likely to be a Blonde)

Last night was 'Legally Blonde: The Musical' One word: fabulous! I think I sat there grinning the entire time. :) I started out the day with 110 tickets for 22 women to see 5 Broadway plays in Austin and ended the day with my remaining 4 - that's a huge relief. I am not known for my organization skills so being responsible for that many tickets is stressful! (Considering I spent 30 minutes after I got home searching for Brent's checkbook because I had moved it...you can see why I was worried about the tickets. And just in case you're interested - his checkbook had fallen into the box o' koozies - the same box Elizabeth had a blast digging through and carrying around in her mouth). If you have time over the next 5 days, you should check and see if there are tickets still for sale - I highly recommend the show!

On the way home (at 11:30 p.m. on a 'school' night), I got a text from Anna - the baby FINALLY got here! Maya was born at 9:45 and weighed an amazing 10 POUNDS, 8 ounces. Congrats to my dear friend!! Hopefully I will get to meet her soon and can share a picture of the BIG, bouncing, baby!!


1 comments:

STACEY said...

Your friends & their big babies! I can’t even imagine! Reagan was less than 7 pounds.