Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog
to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have not completely given up on working out or fixing our treadmill because that would not be good for me or the baby.

I did not yell at a teenage girl to be more careful after she walked in front of my car in the middle of the street. I also did not tell her to 'not sass adults' when she got attitude with me.

I did not get scared and cry in the middle of the night when I heard voices and no one was supposed to be home but me; only to wake up and find out my hubby DID come home and bring his BFF along with him to sleep in our living room and talk the (mid)night away. No way am I that big of a scaredy cat!

I am not totally excited to leave work early tomorrow and see 'Legally Blonde: The Musical'!! Wait - I can't even fake that one. I am TOTALLY excited!! There are 22 of us ladies who got season passes together for Broadway Across America, and our plays start TOMORROW!

I am not about to die of anticipation over whether we are having a son or daughter - only 88 hours and 15 minutes to go. (Again, a hard one for me to fake!!) I am going to be a MOTHER?!?!?!

Happy Monday!




1 comments:

STACEY said...

I can’t wait to find out as well!!