Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. {I hope you guys like reading this because I like doing it!}

I did not tear up when my friend, Allison, called me at work to say she was engaged!! I also did not get the least bit excited at the thought of being a bridesmaid again and getting to do all that fun wedding stuff that I love and miss!

I did not eat my weight in chocolate this week and then feel surprised by the scale. I have not fallen off the wagon during this pregnancy when it comes to food.

I did not throw a slight tantrum that I cannot fix our treadmill (still). The manufacturer is not going to get a nasty call from me tomorrow!

I did not spend part of my day looking at old pictures of my honey and thinking about our baby...especially this cute one of him with his nephew from many years ago. I will not get in trouble for posting this picture either!! ;)



I am not leaving work at 3:30 today to enjoy some Aggie basketball. Whoop!

Happy Monday everybody!!



1 comments:

mnw said...

we totally had a chair in that same print. yikes.