Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Paige's Skate Party

This is the time of year where there's a lot of recapping going on! We pack a lot into 12 days - Paige's birthday, Christmas, and Drew's birthday. It's a whirlwind to say the least!

The day after I had my Lasik procedure, we celebrated Paige's birthday. She wanted to have a roller skating party after going to 2 within the last year. Her birthday is always a crapshoot of whether people will be able to come or not, but we had good turnout! She had a blast, and we had a great day celebrating our baby.



I found these cute balloons on Amazon!

Practicing her skating with Brent.
This place that hosted her party gave her free skating for a year!
Hopefully she can get better ha!!

Sweet friends from school

A lot of 9 year old boys!

Drew and her faces...sigh.

Paige designed her cake - it is so perfectly her! {grin}


Of course I had a skating t-shirt and also got some earrings, ha.
This mama loves a good theme!

The Swope 4!

Mama with the happiest of birthday girls!

Paige had a great time, and I'm so thankful that she hasn't realized how crummy it is to have a birthday 4 days before Christmas...and I hope she never loses the joy she has!


2 comments:

Natasha said...

I remember roller skating all the time when I was in 7th grade and a little younger. It was so fun and this party looks like a blast! I should see if there is a spot near us to roller skate because I think Rachel would love it!

Kathryn Bagley said...

I know we went to different schools before HS but did you ever go to the skating rink (gosh I cant even remember where it was) but it was like the hangout..ha! This rink looks super fun! I love the shirt and that P designed her cake!!