Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Wedding Weekend

My cousin's son got married over the weekend, and we had the best time! They reserved cabins for people who wanted to stay for an extended weekend, and we signed up with my parents and my sister's family. The wedding was where we stayed with Brent's family last summer - the kids had a blast there so I was looking forward to going back.

We arrived Thursday late afternoon and there was a pizza party at the house rented for the wedding party. There were 2 awesome pools, lake access, a hot tub, and a game room - the kids thought it was awesome. And the pizza was SO GOOD.

A beautiful Texas sunset

Fun videos of the kids enjoying the pools!



Friday we hung out with our extended family, the kids played in the lake, and the bride's family had a food truck come and serve everyone lunch! It was a great afternoon. Brent and my dad made fajitas Friday night. 


Goobers

The bummer of the weekend was Paige running fever on Friday.

What a view!

Definitely not feeling good :(

Saturday morning we hung out with family again until it was time to get ready for the wedding.



Uh-oh...another one down. SOB!

Sisters!

Pretty Lindemann ladies

My mom with her siblings/spouses

Living her best life!

Brent stayed back at the cabin with Drew, so my cousin was my date.
Her husband is a coach so he couldn't come either.

The new Mr. and Mrs. Lindemann

This child LOVES to snuggle!



Every once in a while he acts like he likes me {grin}

On the way home after a great weekend
{except for Drew who felt pretty miserable at this point}!




1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

What a FUN wedding weekend!!