Monday, October 31, 2022

Movie Review: Ticket to Paradise

Allison and I saw another movie this month, yay! Yesterday we hit up Ticket to Paradise. I am a sucker for a romantic comedy and then you add Julia Roberts and George Clooney? Sign me up!


Plot: A divorced couple teams up and travels to Bali to stop their daughter from making the same mistake they think they made 25 years ago.

Review: This was so cute! Allison and I both really enjoyed it. I laughed out loud quite a few times and loved the chemistry between Georgia and David {Julia/George} as well as Lily and Gede {the engaged couple}. The acting was great, the scenery was unbelievable, overall a winner! Allison and I did joke where you would go on your honeymoon if you lived in Bali - like you can't pick a prettier place and decided they could go to Galveston for a change of pace to see brown water instead of beautiful turquoise ha!

And how cute are we in our 'Boooooks' tshirts! {grin}


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I want to see this movie!