Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Birthday Week at Lake LBJ

I had a great week off work with our family AND celebrating my birthday. It was a coincidence that the week that worked for everyone was my birthday week, but I'm going to pretend the trip was all about celebrating me. {grin}

Gurley gurl tradition - drinks picture upon arrival!

My bed partner at the start of the week, Trent - 
can you find him? He sleeps SO WEIRD!

Still got some workouts in - I love our virtual options!

There were so many amazing activities for kids, this place was AWESOME.

Swings {multiple swingsets}, sand volleyball, a rope swing, putt-putt, 
jet skis, aqua pedalers, just SO MUCH to do!


Roasting smores with Aunt Crystal

The smoke was hurting her eyes, ha

Doesn't like smores so just burned a marshmallow for fun - BOYS!


YUM!

The house we had was so great - pool, hot tub, foozball, swing set, 
washer set, again so much for kids to do!



A happy birthday with my peeps!

My mother-in-law baked me a cake {I asked her to ha} - 
it was SO YUMMY.

We took the littles on the aqua pedaler and then the big 2 jet skiing

The last night there we sent the kids home with Brent,
and my MIL and I enjoyed a night just the 2 of us.
We read, ate and drank, talked a ton and watched Pride and Prejudice.

It was tough to come back to work this week, but I definitely feel refreshed and loved!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

That place looks amazing! You'll have to give me the deets :) and who doesn't like smores?!