Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Currently: So Long Summer

Current Book


Current Song

Chains by Nick Jonas
25 year-old Allena is appalled at how many Jo Bro songs I love. {grin}

Current TV Show

OBSESSED.

Current Podcast/Audiobook

I just finished the audiobook version of The Road to Jonestown - amazing!
Still continuing with my re-read {listen} of the Outlander series - I'm on book 8!
And just found out there's a new season of Cold - season 1 was CRAZY!

Current Drink

Just got a chai earlier...sigh...damn that sugar!

Current Food

I had tennis tonight {when I'm typing this}, so I made a frozen pizza.
I am so #momgoals.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Well my day consisted of chai and pizza...
I don't think it takes a genius to guess this!

Current Outfit

It was insanely hot during tennis, and I walked home after.
But I haven't showered yet, so I got chilly from all my sweatiness.
So workout clothes PLUS a cardigan. I ooze sex appeal!

Current Celebrity Crush

Ted Lasso and Roy Kent - love them both!

Current Mood

I am struggling with all the latest stuff about Covid.
Not so much fear of it but fear of what the world/governments are going to do.
It felt like just a few months ago we were so close to normalcy...
and now it feels like we are swinging back the other way.

Current Anticipation

Spa day with my mother-in-law is next week!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried to find a link to my post about this but couldn't,
so quick explanation - 
every year Brent gets my mother-in-law and me a day at an amazing spa
for Mother's Day. Our tradition has become to go the Friday before Labor Day.
I cannot wait!!!!!

Current Wishlist

Brent and I really need new bedding for our bed.
I'm on the hunt but nothing has jumped out at me yet.

Our bedding when it was new - it's just dingy looking now and I'm tired of it, ha.

Current Movie

I still need to take Trent to see Jungle Cruise and Paige REALLY wants to see the Paw Patrol movie, so I think my next adventures are going to be kid ones!

Current Picture

Found this gem on my phone today! Ha!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Adam convinced me to watch Ted Lasso and I agreed if he agreed to watch The Morning Show with me. So far, I like Ted Lasso more than I expected and he likes The Morning Show more than he expected. Win!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Watermelon sugar high..watermelon sugar high (Im so mad that i like that song..ha). OHH if yall go see Jungle Cruise this weekend let me know! I'll be babysitting Nova Saturday night :)