Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Currently: California Dreaming

Current Book

I decided it was time to clean off some old items on my Goodreads 'To be Read' list. Some I own {and physical books take me forever to get through}, but I started putting older books on hold at the library to crank them out. But then I went and added 8 more to my TBR today alone haha!

Been on my TBR for 2+ years!

Current Song

Dua Lipa - IDGAF

Current TV Show

Brent and I just watched the season finale Monday night - so good!

Current Audiobook/Podcast

The oldest book on my TBR!

Current Drink

Today I had a chai, water, a smoothie, some coffee, a small glass of wine...
pick your poison! {grin}
You should see all the glasses on my desk!

Current Food

Brent has perfected making wings -
we had them for dinner last night and I wish we had more.
He does such a fantastic job!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

Did you read how many things I had to drink today? Sheesh!

Current Outfit

I wore workout clothes all of today - WHAT?
That is SO unusual for me, I never do that! Ha!

Current Celebrity Crush

I'm really excited to see Jane is back in the Thor films - I love them together!

Current Mood

I'm going to say something I can't believe I'm saying.
I'm getting real sick of my kids. And I'm ready for them to be back in school.
GASP. I know, I know. I talk a big game about loving summer...
But they also make it hard to work from home. It's time.

Current Anticipation

We leave Thursday for Napa with my in-laws!
Last trip to California was in 2016 - see it here and here!
Cute little Smoochie baby bump, gaaaah! And tiny Trent and Drew!!!

Current Wishlist

My birthday's coming up, and I haven't gotten any new Kendra Scott in a while.
I love taking advantage of their 50% off in your birthday month.
I think a bestie dinner and shopping is in order REAL soon!

Current Movie

Allison and I have had our eye on this one for a while!

Current Picture

What's better than having another baby?
Snuggling your cousin's baby and then giving him back. {grin}


3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Excited about your Napa trip! Also can't wait to hear about the lost girls of paris-looks good!

Joanne said...

The Lost Girls was good! I enjoyed that book a lot. I love snuggling other people's babies and handing them back; those are the best babies because I can still sleep and I don't have to change their diapers. LOL. Hope you have a wonderful trip to Napa!

Emily said...

You should copy my yearly resolution: read (or delete) the oldest 10 TBR. My new goal now is to influence all of your 2023 resolutions: first Michener's Texas and now oldest TBR.
I LOLed at getting sick of your kids. This happens to me 2/3 of the way through the summer (which for us, is early/mid August) every single year. Here's my theory: we are designed to love seasons - summer, school, holiday - and then let them pass.