Monday, July 11, 2022

Movie Review: Minions: The Rise of Gru

We ended our long July 4 weekend with a trip to the movies to see Minions: The Rise of Gru with friends!


Plot: The untold story of one twelve-year-old's dream to become the world's greatest supervillain.

Review: Oh my gosh, this was so funny! It was really short, but we all loved it. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe at time and all the kids did, and we had a wide range of ages. {We went with most of our New Mexico crew, minus the baby of the crew.} Paige was the youngest at 5.5, and Macey was the oldest at 14. Highly, highly recommend!



2 comments:

Emily said...

You saw Rise of Gru but still haven't seen Top Gun Maverick?! I see maybe one movie a year in theater and even I saw Top Gun!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Might need to see this!