Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Movie Review: Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris

Apparently my blog is now mostly movie and book reviews...and I'm not mad about it, ha. It has been fun going to the movies so much this summer, but it's been a lot of kid movies. I'm excited that I was able to see an adult movie with Allison! When I saw the preview for Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris, I knew this was a must see.

Plot: A widowed cleaning lady in 1950s London falls madly in love with a couture Dior dress and decides that she must have one of her own.

Review: This was an absolute delight! I basically watched this whole movie with a smile on my face. It was a feel-good movie that also had a message, and I loved it. Brent would have been bored, but Allison and I both just loved it!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I need to know how she got the dress...ha! (and yes i owe you an email!)