Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021 Rewind

We had a great Thanksgiving week! We packed a lot in and going back to school and work was a big of a challenge on Monday, ha! Just makes me ready for Christmas that much faster.

Thursday we went to my in-laws and celebrated with his brother and his family. Lunch was delicious, but I am ALWAYS getting through the food to get to the dessert!

Girl cousins playing Candyland

Gurley men drinking wine

The pumpkin roll my mother-in-law and I made!
Our first attempt and it was DELICIOUS.

Gurley wives enjoying champagne!

DESSERT!!!!! Pumpkin roll and chocolate pie, YUM.


Sibling love

Saturday we went to my parents' house to get together with my extending family and also celebrate my dad's 70th birthday!

9/12 first cousins

2nd cousins! I'd have to think for a minute to get the # of this generation, ha!

My mom and her siblings/spouses

My boys

Paige telling us stories

Paige and her Pops


Happy birthday, Dad!

It's a shame no one loves this girl!


Play hard, sleep hard

And this is how we felt Sunday! {grin}

Sunday we decorated the outside of the house for Christmas, and I am so ready!


2 comments:

Natasha said...

We did our outdoor decorations on Sunday too. But I did it while it was snowing which I'm guessing you didn't have to deal with :)

Kathryn Bagley said...

It was so hard coming back to work Monday! I'm so glad I got to see you for a bit on Thursday!!