Monday, November 29, 2021

Currently: Stuffed

Current Book

These 2 are in addition to the 2 physical books and 1 audiobook.

Current Song

If I'm being honest, Christmas carols have started. BUT...
Trent did introduce me to a new song that I like.
Stay The Kid LAROI and Justin Bieber

Current TV Show

We are so excited about this!!!

Current Podcast/Audiobook

I love listening to memoirs read by the authors!

Current Drink

I despise eggs...but discovered last year, I love egg nog!
I had my first {and second} delicious glass on Saturday.

Current Food

I'm eating some delicious Whataburger as I write this post, yum.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I think I gained 100 pounds this week from all the yummy food.
It's definitely holiday time. :/

Current Outfit

Went on a 3.5 mile walk with my ladies and hung outside Christmas lights!
Workout clothes were most definitely needed.

Current Celebrity Crush

Anybody else excited for this and think Austin Stowell is adorable?

Current Mood

DEPRESSED. I'm so bummed vacation is over and it's back to work/school.
Just 3 more weeks until my time off for Christmas, yay!

Current Anticipation

So many fun things coming up!! Yay!
-2 weeks off work
-Paige's birthday
-Christmas
-Our trip to New Mexico
-Drew's birthday


Current Wishlist

I am super close to finishing my Christmas shopping,
I am so happy! And so far...nothing has come from Amazon!
Definitely looking forward to being totally done.

Selfishly I need some new tennis shoes - my feet hurt.
I have 2 pairs of workout shoes, but when you workout 6 days a week...
they break down fast! Going to have to shop for myself soon.

Current Movie

I'm so excited I saw 2 movies in November. 
There are so many good ones coming out soon,
and I definitely want to take the girls to see this one!

Current Picture

Happy 70th birthday to my dad!!!


3 comments:

Natasha said...

What a great "Currently"! You have so much to look forward to in December!!!

Unknown said...

I'm impressed by the details that you have on this web site.
Gerberian Shepsky
Shepsky


Gerberian Shepsky – All you need to know!
https://germanshepherdhuskymix.wordpress.com

Emily said...

Hmmm, if you hate eggs but like this egg nog, would I like it? I laugh that it's Pennsylvania Dutch brand but I've never seen that around here.