Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Some October Favorites

These are not necessarily in order but some fun memories from October, since I did such a bad job of blogging! Putting all this together, I didn't realize how much we did in October and how many Fall festivals we went to. Lots of fun!

The kids played mini-golf and got burgers and ice cream with Brent's parents.
It's a shame this one hates ice cream!

                    My goddaughter and my daughter, all the heart eyes

A fun festival on our town square - I love our town!

If I haven't said it enough, I LOVE our neighbors

Playing Sequence with this kid, I love doing big kid things with him

Matching girls!

Lots of pictures with Tiger the Guinea Pig when we pet sat him for Drew's class over fall break

The cutest Brownie! {And a clueless mom}




Date night!

More fall fun!


Got to meet a new teammate in person, yay!


                                        Festival at the library!


                        Shenanigans with neighbors at the Country Club

Our church festival - this was the best I got when I asked the kids to look at me.

Our other Ride or Die Witch had Covid, but I love my neighbors!

Drew and her bestie, Zara - I love that Drew was Hermione!

How Halloween looks when you're 12!

My parents had 5 of #theSwopesix for a night, love these kids so much


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

What a fun October!!

Emily said...

It seems you really warmed up to that guinea pig lol.