Friday, November 12, 2021

I Spy Week 44

Back with another I Spy link-up with Lysha! Her linkup is a lot of fun because they are always a little unique but not hard either ha.

{vintage}

I love our barn wall - 
the wood came from a real OLD barn that was torn down a few years ago.

{collect}

She seems to be collecting a lot of camouflage these days. And navy.

{seasonal}

LOVE all my pumpkins that I keep up through the fall.
This could have also gone under 'collect' as this is just a section of my pumpkins!

{zigzag}

I always have to take a picture of her braids after I finish for her approval.

{your choice}

Library adventures with these 3, they thought this art display was really cool,
and I did too! Our library always has neat displays.


1 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh, I LOVE your interpretation of "zigzag" and "vintage." And that library art looks sooooo fun!