Wednesday, October 20, 2021

I Spy: Week 41

I haven't done an iSpy link-up in a long time. And Lysha's prompts are always really fun, so I'm not sure why I let these slide. But I'm back!

{mess}

Keeping Tiger for a week made a mess out of our house!
There was hay everywhere, and I don't think I've ever sneezed so much.
But I will say that I loved having this little guy with us.


{patch}

Got all the patches sewn on for Drew's Brownie vest.
We've got a Girl Scout here!!!


{mystery}

Can someone solve the mystery for me of how these children are so big?!


{funny}

The antics of this girl keep us in stitches - she is so funny!


{your choice}

A date night with this guy is always my choice!
[Even if he looks like he hates me]



5 comments:

creationsnz said...

Love your kids pic and your little pompom girl.

Kathryn Bagley said...

Cutest pic of P!!! Yay for girl scouts!!

Natasha said...

Paige is hilarious! And yes, Brent looks thrilled :)

Lysha said...

Great pics! My favs are Paige and Drew! Glad you could include them this week. Thanks for linking up.

Emily said...

Brent's expression LOL. That's how Adam looks when I try to take pictures of us too.