Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Currently: Fall Fun

Current Book


Current Song

Trent introduced me to this one!
Lil Nas X Industry Baby

Current TV Show

They're back!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Podcast/Audiobook

I just finished the 8th Outlander book in my re-listen.
Perfect timing since the 9th book comes out NEXT month!
I'm also on the last episode of season 2 of the Cold podcast. It was excellent!
So next month, I should have some new stuff here.

Current Drink

Pick your poison...
coffee, an energy drink, liquid collagen {grin}

Current Food

Brent is making steak tonight, and I am PUMPED.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I am ashamed it took us over 5 months to hang the hooks for our built-ins.
It took less than 5 minutes to do - not sure why we were dreading it so much?
But how cool do they look? I still love all our new woodwork!

Current Outfit

How cute is my new Halloween shirt?
It says 'Booooooks!' HA!
A fashion blogger I am not {grin}

Current Celebrity Crush

I've pre-ordered her new album and cannot wait.
I love her so much!

Current Mood

Things are feeling good right now, and I have no complaints.
Work is busy but productive.
The kids are doing amazing in school.
Brent and I just celebrated our 17th anniversary.
Overall, I am just happy.

Current Anticipation

This is the start of my favorite time of the year.
I LOVE all the upcoming holidays.

Current Wishlist

I can't remember if I've shared that we're taking a trip with friends after Christmas.
It's to a cold place, and if our snow days last year proved anything...
we Texans aren't prepared for snow!
Little by little over the last few months I've been buying stuff for everyone.
Snow pants, gloves, balaclavas, everything! I'm ready to be done!

Current Movie

This is getting pathetic.
Allison and I can't find ANYTHING we want to see! So upsetting.

If we can find a time that works before this leaves the theaters, this will be next.

Current Picture

A Halloween event at the library with our littlest {favorite?} neighbor!


3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

The movies do suck!! like come on! love your boooooks shirt..ha! You'll have to tell me about the liquid collagen (interested). And I need to find a way to watch DCC!!!

Natasha said...

I love your "Booooooks" shirt! And I'm excited to hear about your cold weather vacation! It's going to be so much fun!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Love the "booooooks" shirt and your enthusiasm for the upcoming holidays. I feel ya on the movie draught. I've been trying to plan a movie date night for Adam and I but NOTHING good is out. Adam had warned me that COVID would create a draught of good movies as the industry struggles to catch up after so many months of hibernation, and now I see it.