Friday, October 8, 2021

Are We Crazy?

The kids start their Fall Break today and are off school for all of next week. I love that our school has a little bit of a longer school day every day so that we can have more vacation days throughout the year. BUT this year we're doing something a little different.

We're pet sitting all week for Drew's class guinea pig!

Meet Mr. Tiger!

When I picked up Mr. Tiger today, Drew's teacher told me 'Drew knows what to do.' and handed me a bunch of supplies and we left. So I guess my 8-year-old is in charge of caring for this living creature?!?! {A quick Google search has me feeling pretty good that Drew's instructions were good. Whew!}

But please pray for us that we don't kill Mr. Tiger!


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

So Im curious where was this fall break when we were in school?! A whole week off..really?? Oh the class pet..haha!

Emily said...

Better to pet sit than to own it.