Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Movie Review: Spirit Untamed

My girls LOVE the Netflix series, Spirit. When I saw they made a movie, I knew I NEEDED to take them to see it. The summer is going by too fast, and we almost missed it before it left theaters, but I'm so happy we got to see it this past weekend!

Plot: Lucky Prescott's life is changed forever when she moves from her home in the city to a small frontier town and befriends a wild mustang named Spirit.

Review: Very cute! Fans of the TV series will really enjoy the movie - my girls both did! It's a little unrealistic with the big adventure Lucky and her friends have, but it was really a cute movie. I'm sure my girls will watch it on repeat in the coming months.



2 comments:

Erika said...

We loved it too!! Except now Millie is all "waaaaaah my life is terrible bc I don't have a wild horse..."....sorrrrry, can't help ya???? Ha.

Kathryn Bagley said...

I miss going to the movies!!!