Thursday, July 15, 2021

I Spy Week 27

I've been sporadic with my participation in Lysha's weekly link-up, but I really like participating - her prompts are always fun for me to think about! So with that, I present Week 27!

{loud}

He's been figuring out a Manga song on Drew's keyboard.

{cup}

My most favorite cup - a Starbucks chai cup!

{floating}

I told Brent we most definitely did NOT need a TV in the office.
Now that we have it, I LOVE it! He's back in his real office about 60% of the time, and I love being in our home office for the first time EVER.


{open}

Say 'ahhhhhh' with your snowcone tongue!

{your choice}

I know I'm biased, but sheesh she's cute!


5 comments:

Natasha said...

I LOVE it when you join up! And I LOVE Drew's sno-cone tongue! Such a fun interpretation of "open."

creationsnz said...

Love your little guy on the keyboard, and your photographers choice is fabulous. She sure is a cutie. CarolG

Joanne said...

love that bright red tongue for Open! Great photos.

Lysha said...

My favorite it the "open" shot and the pool pic at the end. Thanks for linking up! Have a great weekend.

Kathryn Bagley said...

P is for sure a cutie :)