Friday, July 23, 2021

Five on Friday

I haven't done a Five on Friday post in a few months, and it felt like it was due as I have several random things I wanted to share!

ONE

New Fun Apps

I just downloaded the Storygraph app and it is really neat.
The app can connect to your Goodreads account and analyzes what you read.

This is one of the graphs from the app, 
I love all the ways it analyzes your reading.
Anyone surprised at how many 'emotional' books I read? {grin}

I also decided to pay for a membership to Cinemark and download their app.
If you never go to the movies, skip to #2, 
but this is so worth it if you like going to the movies.
It costs $10/month but EVERY month you get a free ticket and they roll over!
Every month it pays for itself just with that 1 free ticket.
Plus you get 20% off other tickets and concession purchases.
I've had it 3 months and have used my free ticket and discounts every month!

TWO

Back to School Outfits

How is it already time for me to start thinking about outfits for school?!
We have just over 3 weeks left of summer vacation!
{don't ask about my summer bucket list}

BUT the girls have picked really cute outfits for the first day of school, and I can't wait to share!! I'm sure Trent will wear a t-shirt and basketball shorts, ha.

First day 2019!

THREE

Sharon Says So Podcast

I have another new podcast to share! I love @sharonsaysso on IG,
and she started a podcast this week. It's really fun and I'm enjoying it so far.


FOUR

Squats

How much do you love the new tank I got for Body Pump?

FIVE

Williamson Group VIP

When your BFF owns her own real estate company and makes custom Yetis...
you get one because you are a VIP {grin}


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Love the shirt! ha! but i do hate squats and the pulses..lol