Friday, July 9, 2021

A Long Weekend of 4th Fun

I had 6 days off from work last week, and it was so glorious. We packed in a lot of fun, and I told Brent on Monday night that I wanted to rewind and do it all again!

July 1 was one of our RBC bestie's birthdays, so we went out on the town and celebrated Karin. All of us got way drunker than we realized {don't worry, we were responsible} and woke up feeling bad on Friday, but we had a great time.

Riley loves us, ha!
 
July 3, we had a fun event at the studio - my first time to teach at an 'event'! 13 instructors participated, and I loved it!

My instructor family


Our neighborhood does a little parade in the morning on July 4. It was canceled last year, and I was so bummed {but obviously understood}. There was a big chance of rain and I was worried we wouldn't be able to have it this year, but the weather held, yay!

Our decorated cart!

My adorable babies in their festive outfits {you know I love a good theme!}

Felt cute {grin}

Heading to the parade, look at my cute earrings!

Trent mad because he has to ride on the back, ha!

The line of carts

Festive AF!

On the route

Normally we stay in our neighborhood for all of the 4th, but one of my besties was having a party at her new house {she lived in our neighborhood for 9 months, so I've been so bummed that she moved}, and we went for a little while. They rented a giant slide, and the girls had a blast!



Friends for 25 years!

Someone couldn't hang on the way back to the neighborhood!

We usually swim, but the weather was just bad enough that we couldn't find a break in the clouds to go, but we still enjoyed amazing food, got to see great fireworks from our neighborhood, excellent time with friends and family, and celebrated our beautiful {if flawed} country.

Happy birthday, America!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

What a great holiday weekend! The weather did stink on July 4th..boo!